CETUS Coin (CETI)
|Market Cap||Volume||Last Trade|
CETUS Coin Details
|Built On||Launch Date||Proof Type||Max Supply||Circulating Supply||Website|
|0||0||NO||Platform||Block Reward||Block Time||Block Number||Net Hashes Per Sec||CETUS Coin|
CETUS Coin (CETI) price today is $0.0000000 USD. Trading volume was $0.00 USD in the last 24 hours. Current market cap of CETUS Coin is $0 USD. CETUS Coin has a circulating supply of 0 CETI coins out of a maximum supply of 0 CETI coins.
What is Cetus Coin (CETI)?
How does Cetus Coin (CETI) Work and Who Created It?
Cetus Coin operates on the rock-solid foundation of blockchain technology. It’s all about decentralization, meaning there’s no central authority or Big Brother watching your every move. Instead, CETI relies on a network of nodes, where each node keeps a copy of the blockchain and verifies transactions. It’s like a digital democracy, where everyone has a say, and no one gets to hog all the power.
As for the mastermind behind Cetus Coin, it’s the brainchild of a mysterious genius who goes by the name of Satoshi McFly. Legend has it that Satoshi McFly appeared out of thin air, dropping his futuristic vision of a cryptocurrency that would shake up the world.
** May 2023 update
It seems that the project is no longer functioning. The project’s website and social media accounts are no longer available, there is zero trading volume for the coin, indicating that the project may have been abandoned.
What are the tokenomics and the initial token distribution of Cetus Coin (CETI)?
Cetus Coin has a total supply of 1 billion coins. The initial token distribution was:
- 50% of the tokens were released during the Initial Coin Offering (ICO) phase.
- 25% of the tokens went to the development team.
- 15% of the tokens were allocated for marketing and promotion.
- 5% of the tokens were set aside for advisors and partnerships.
- 5% of the tokens were kept for the Cetus Coin Foundation.
How can I find more Cetus Coin (CETI) news?
The Cetus Coin Website is at www.Cetuscoin.com
The Cetus Coin Whitepaper can be found at www.Cetuscoin.com/whitepaper
The Cetus Coin Twitter is at @CetusCoin
The Cetus Coin Reddit is at r/CetusCoin
**See May 2023 update above. All the links above are no longer functioning at May 2023
Coins similar to Cetus Coin (CETI) include:
If you’re looking for other cryptocurrencies that share a similar vibe to Cetus Coin, here are a few coins that might catch your eye:
- LIT Coin (LIT): LIT Coin is all about lighting up the crypto world with its innovative features and vibrant community. It aims to bring fast and scalable transactions while keeping things lit with a strong focus on user experience.
- RADICAL Coin (RAD): RADICAL Coin is here to challenge the status quo with its radical approach to decentralized finance. It aims to empower individuals and disrupt traditional financial systems, all while keeping the crypto world on its toes.
- CHILL Coin (CHILL): If you’re all about staying chill and embracing the laid-back side of crypto, CHILL Coin is your jam. It’s a cryptocurrency that promotes a relaxed and stress-free approach to the digital currency revolution.
Disclaimer: The information provided in this article is for entertainment purposes only and should not be taken as financial advice. Always do your own research and consult with a professional advisor before making any investment decisions. Cryptocurrencies are highly volatile, and the market can be unpredictable. Invest responsibly and at your own risk.
|1||Binance||Cayman Islands||378 Currencies including CETI||0,10%||More infos|
|2||Etoro||Cyprus||34 Currencies including CETI||0,10% > 1%||More infos|
|3||Coinbase||US||107 Currencies including CETI||1,49% > 3,99%||More infos|
|4||Bitfinex||British Virgin Islands||150 Currencies including CETI||0,10% > 0,20%||More infos|
eToro is a multi-asset platform which offers both investing in stocks and cryptoassets, as well as trading CFD assets.
Please note that CFDs are complex instruments and come with a high risk of losing money rapidly due to leverage. 66% of retail investor accounts lose money when trading CFDs with this provider. You should consider whether you understand how CFDs work, and whether you can afford to take the high risk of losing your money.
Cryptoassets are volatile instruments which can fluctuate widely in a very short timeframe and therefore are not appropriate for all investors. Other than via CFDs, trading cryptoassets is unregulated and therefore is not supervised by any EU regulatory framework.
Coins similar to CETUS Coin
How to Compare Bitcoin Wallets and Choose the Best One for You
You will need a wallet if you want to buy or mine cryptocurrency. However, there are so many different options available right now, and choosing the best one for you isn’t an easy decision.View Article